RJ and Co. Hope to return to Scotland in late Autumn or early Winter this year. The plan is to maybe revisit some places through new eyes and try some new things too. Scotland The country of Scotland is part of the United Kingdom, it is located in the northernmost third of the island. Mainland …
My future plans for travel and days out including some bucket list adventures.
Also a list of UK places to visit and see or return too. My UK Bucket List…
Future Bucket List Destinations
Top destinations for me to visit around the world.
- Louisiana – To visit New Orleans, a trip on the Mississippi River and visit the bayou.
- Alaska – See northern lights and some of the unspoiled countryside.
- InterRail – Train tour around Europe, sleeping on the trains taking a different route each time.
- St Petersburg – To see the architecture and catch a classical music concert.
- The Fjords – To walk around the beautiful Fjords and maybe a boat trip or two. Another option is a cruise in the area.
- The Andies – To climb at least one mountain and see the sights.
- Australia – To catch up with friends and see the Great Barrier Reef.
- New Zealand – To see the countryside.
- Andalucia – Inspired by the book Driving over Lemons.
- Vienna – To see or do the Waltz and see the magnificent architecture.
UK Places To Visit
Planning a week break to The Algarve area of Portugal in the near future, this post is to put ideas all in one place to help planning. The Algarve, Portugal’s southernmost region, it is known for its Atlantic beaches and golf resorts. Prerequisites Sea view. Nice beach. Seafood restaurants. Good walks. Algarve Destination Shortlist Possibly …